- Fixed no result when using filters on the Add media to collection page by @simonmchoy in https://github.com/MorphoSource/MorphoSource/pull/1402
- MR-1663: Update slide importer for access uri without full/max by @JocelynTriplet...
- MR-1616 - Fix permissions bug by @JocelynTriplett in https://github.com/MorphoSource/MorphoSource/pull/1384
- Merge main hotfixes to dev by @JulieWinchester in https://github.com/MorphoSource/MorphoSource/pull/1389
- Change CT ...
- Add light sheet fluorescence microscopy to modality list by @JulieWinchester in https://github.com/MorphoSource/MorphoSource/pull/1388
Full Changelog: https://github.com/MorphoSource/MorphoSource/compare/2.24.0...2.24.1
Educators Organizing Online Courses
MorphoSource currently has 80075 published 3D models, largely biological skeletal material. You can view all of these in your browser with no required software. 41997 of these media can be freely downloaded for further visualization and measurement. The remaining 38078 media can usually be downloaded after a simple request process. You can use our search page to see all of these published web-viewable 3D models, and you can refine the search further by anatomical element or by genus and species.